Business agent South Coast NSW opportunity call us now
Yes, we professional brokers also look after our friends on the Coast. We even come down and visit every now and then.
The difference between us and a local broker is the amount of business sales. This allows us to get great deals on advertising your local broker just can't even get close to us. Note we don't normally change you for advertising. It's all part of the first-class service we offer without the first-class price.
If you are interested in selling your business why not call us today, that won't cost you a cent.
Here is just one example of a listed business.
This fantastic little retail shop is situated in an affluent North Shore suburb's shopping strip with little competition, it will go quickly. It ticks all the boxes; owner motivated to sell for health reasons, little or no direct completion, loyal customers, attached flat, good stable return, clean and tidy shop, low overheads, good rent, long lease, superb fit out, double walk-in fridge, walk in and start trading. This is an amazing little find, with the potential to do better. If you have been looking for a takeaway and made a list of requirements this one will tick all the boxes, be quick stop looking, start trading and make some money, this won’t last long.
6 Day business - closed on Sunday
Position, position – established located in a shopping strip in an affluent North Shore suburb
Competition – there are little or none for kilometres
Accommodation – attached one-bedroom flat is currently rented out for $350 per week
Storage – plenty of storage, dry and cold
Turnover – real good stable turnover, winter $9k, now $10k and summer $12k
Motivated Owner – the owner is motivated to sell for health reasons
Price – this is priced for a quick sale
Presentation - it's light and airy, clean and tidy with plenty of storage
Must see – this is a must-see, be quick or miss out.
Recent price drop, the owner is keen on a sale.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR HELP REGISTERING ON OUR SITE,
John Mc Nabb 0499 550 577
Search other businesses for sale
- businesses for sale business for sale NSW South Coast location
- established business sales business sale South Coast NSW
- coffee shop businesses for sale Nowra Beach NSW
- cafe coffee restaurant for sale South
- business for sale and more to find view area Nowra NSW
- franchise cafe restaurant sale
We are your local brokers, with years of experience in helping buyers and sellers of companies. We trade as Network Infinity and have hundreds of amazing opportunities for sale. Our network covers most of Australia. Email or phone us for some expert advice and let us help you through the difficult task of buying or selling. We are experts in getting sellers a great price for their businesses. Why not start a conversation today, it will cost you nothing. It may save you lots of money.
Business for sale
We advertise here on Network Infinity
Why not ring us today at 0499550577?
For sale where?
What categories are currently in demand IT companies, food distribution, digital marketing, car wash, alcohol liquor, transport distribution, clothing accessories, post offices, mobile services automotive, leisure entertainment, beauty health beauty, franchise business, cafe restaurant, medical, professional services, automotive finance, air conditioning, service station, post office, function centre, home garden, business opportunity, shopping centre, management rights, fruit veg, panel beating, mechanical repair, accessories parts, professional services, national distribution, online business, convenience store, health and fitness, food hospitality, building and construction, office supplies, beauty salon, food beverage, shop retail, cafe coffee shop, industrial manufacturing, import-export wholesale, takeaway food, accommodation tourism, education training, building construction, hospitality franchise, bars nightclubs and much more search categories view?
If you have a business in Western Sydney, Gold Coast NSW, Southern Highlands, South Western, New South Wales, Brisbane, Melbourne, Western Australia, Victoria, South Australia, Northern Territory or Canberra, with or without commercial property, talk to us first.
Increasing the value of a business is a complex endeavour that requires a strategic approach and careful planning. While it is challenging to cover all aspects in just 1000 words, I can provide you with a general overview of key areas to focus on. Here are some effective ways to increase the value of your business:
- Improve Financial Performance:
- Increase revenue: Explore new markets, develop innovative offerings, and implement effective pricing strategies to boost sales.
- Reduce costs: Analyse your expenses, negotiate better deals with suppliers, and optimise your operations to increase profitability.
- Enhance cash flow management: Implement efficient invoicing and payment systems, manage inventory levels, and reduce accounts receivable turnover.
- Strengthen Your Position:
- Differentiate your brand: Develop a unique selling proposition that sets you apart from competitors and resonates with your target audience.
- Enhance customer loyalty: Provide exceptional customer service, implement customer retention programs, and build long-term relationships.
- Expand your reach: Identify new distribution channels, explore strategic partnerships, and consider geographic expansion.
- Optimise Operational Efficiency:
- Streamline processes: Identify inefficiencies, automate repetitive tasks, and improve workflow to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Implement technology solutions: Leverage software and tools to enhance efficiency, data analysis, inventory management, and customer relationship management.
- Invest in employee training: Continuously develop your team's skills to ensure they are equipped to perform at their best and contribute to operational excellence.
- Build Intellectual Property:
- Protect your assets: Secure patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secrets to safeguard your innovations and create barriers to entry for competitors.
- Develop proprietary technologies: Invest in research and development to create unique products or processes that give you a competitive advantage.
- Leverage your IP: Maximise the value of your intellectual property through incensing, franchise, or strategic partnerships.
- Diversify Revenue Streams:
- Identify more opportunities: Conduct research to identify untapped markets or areas where your offerings can be expanded or modified.
- Create complementary products or services: Develop offerings that align with your core business and appeal to your existing customer base.
- Explore strategic acquisitions: Consider acquiring complementary companies that can expand your market reach or enhance your product/service portfolio.
- Enhance Customer Relationships:
- Focus on personalised experiences: Understand your customer's needs and preferences and tailor your products, services, and communications accordingly.
- Implement a customer feedback system: Gather and analyse customer feedback to improve your offerings and address any issues promptly.
- Cultivate brand advocates: Encourage satisfied customers to spread positive word-of-mouth, provide testimonials, or refer more clients.
- Strengthen Management and Leadership:
- Build a strong management team: Recruit talent with relevant experience and a track record of success.
- Foster a positive work culture: Create a supportive environment that encourages innovation, collaboration, and employee growth.
- Develop a succession plan: Prepare for the future by identifying and grooming potential successors to ensure continuity and stability.
- Maintain Accurate and Transparent Financial Reporting:
- Implement robust financial controls: Ensure your accounting practices adhere to industry standards and regulations.
- Prepare accurate financial statements: Provide clear and reliable financial information that instils confidence in potential investors or buyers.
- Engage professionals for assistance: Work with experienced accountants or financial advisors to ensure your financial reporting is accurate and comprehensive.
- Mitigate Risk:
- Identify and manage risks: Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential threats to your business and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Obtain appropriate insurance coverage: Protect your business from unforeseen events by securing comprehensive insurance policies.
- Ensure compliance: Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards to minimise legal and regulatory risks.
- Develop a Long-Term Growth Strategy:
- Create a clear vision: Define your long-term goals and develop a strategic roadmap that outlines the steps needed to achieve them.
- Continuously innovate: Stay ahead of market trends, invest in research and development, and adapt to changing customer needs.
- Monitor and evaluate performance: Regularly review your progress against key performance indicators and make adjustments as needed.
Remember, increasing the value of your business is an ongoing process that requires dedication, adaptability, and a customer-centric approach. Seek professional advice, conduct thorough research, and consider the unique characteristics of your business to develop a tailored plan that aligns with your goals and objectives.
Do you have complimentary consultations?
Yes, we do phone us now.