Last year was dead as far as selling businesses goes. January and February last year looked like a record year. Come March it was like walking off a cliff. It then took until November for interest to sort of return to the markets, I had a business sale in December. It is not just me I have spoken to other business brokerages.
So how is it this year?
January is normally a quiet time for business sales. But this year it has been quite buoyant. It does not normally pick up until the kids go back to school. February and Mach have seen many buyers looking for great businesses return to the markets. What’s more, sellers are entering the markets. I have listed some great ones this year and I have more business owners that are looking to sell.
It really is a seller’s dream, I have a database of potential buyers in most business segments. Right now, many buyers are looking for amazing ones. Right now they are getting a great sale price. I have buyers looking for managed services, laser clinics, digital marketing, food distribution, and just about any business you care to name. I could already have a potential buyer for your business.
What I do
I am a business broker who specialises in selling small ones. A small business is a business with a turnover of less than $30,000,000. Why because I understand small business. Cash flow, social media, products and services, stock, business assets, risk management, intellectual property, long-term growth, and the task of running a small business
Why not consider selling?
If you are a business owner, why not sell your business? I offer obligation-free consultations and I can do a business valuation and tell you at what price I think your business can sell. This includes research on similar ones to find out how much your business is worth. The entry is extremely low, with no more to pay until sold. I make the sale of your business easy for you and take the stress out of the business sale process.
Why not shake the tree and see what falls out? You might sell your business for a great return and sale price.
Starting a business
If you are looking to start a business, it might be better to buy a business. Why not have a chat? It will cost you nothing.
If you have specific information about John McNabb and AAA Market Services, you might consider highlighting aspects such as:
- Experience and Expertise:
- Discuss John McNabb’s experience in the business brokerage industry.
- Highlight any specific industries or types of ones he specializes in.
- Track Record:
- Provide examples of successful business transactions he has facilitated.
- Mention any notable deals or achievements that demonstrate his proficiency.
- Client Testimonials:
- Include feedback from clients who have worked with John McNabb.
- Positive testimonials can speak to his professionalism, communication skills, and effectiveness.
- Networking and Connections:
- Discuss any relevant networks or connections he has within the business community.
- Highlight how these connections benefit clients in the buying or selling process.
- Market Knowledge:
- Showcase his understanding of trends and economic factors affecting them.
- Explain how this knowledge contributes to making informed decisions.
- Negotiation Skills:
- Emphasize any specific negotiation skills or strategies that set him apart.
- Provide examples of challenging negotiations that he successfully navigated.
- Communication Skills:
- Discuss how he communicates with clients and ensures transparency throughout the process.
- Highlight his ability to convey complex information in a way that clients can understand.
- Mention instances where he demonstrated adaptability in changing conditions.
- Discuss how he stays current with industry developments.
- Ethics and Integrity:
- Emphasize the importance of ethical conduct in the business brokerage industry.
- Provide examples of how John McNabb upholds high ethical standards.
Remember to verify the latest information from reliable sources and ensure that any claims made about John McNabb are accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, opinions about who the “best” business broker is can vary depending on individual needs and preferences, so consider multiple perspectives before forming a conclusion.
- selling your business new owner due diligence sales process business for sale due diligence
- find buyer online financial buyer potential steps money work company financial prepare